Everyone is very welcome to the next Startup Disrupt powered by Grow with Google and LXVI!
This time it will be a panel discussion that will be online streamed.
Please register to receive a link to stream 2 hours prior event here: https://forms.gle/dZKDSz3yQc4AEkj98
We’ll host a panel discussion about Future of Mobility and Transportation with speakers:
Jan Burdinski (Executive Director, Hyundai Motor Europe)
Robin Švaříček (CEO, HoppyGo)
Ondřej Krátký (Co-Founder & CEO, Liftago)
Barbora Mičková (Policy Officer, ALLRAIL)
Zdeněk Petzl (Executive Director, AutoSAP)
The panel discussion will be moderated by Ivan Hodač (President, Aspen Institute Central Europe), giving him a strong background and a lot of experience in this field as well.
We will discuss:
– What do you think about the current situation and how you see the future of mobility and transportation?
– Do you think that the current situation will support and encourage ‘smart cities’ initiatives?
– Are there any opportunities of cooperation between OEMs and startups?
– What do you think about the development and innovations in public transportation?
– How do you think it will affect these areas on a global level?
– What is your current business model and are you thinking about changing it in the near future?
– Are there any new features? New approach to your customers you’re adopting?
– What are your key ‘lessons learned’ from this crisis so far?
– What would you like to share as a message for startups, OEMs and other subjects who are affected by this crisis?
And much more! 🙂
We’ll have time for some Q&A too!
You can ask questions on slido – https://app.sli.do/event/xyqprekd
Thanks to our partner Online marketingová agentura KREJTA for promoting our vision and ideas.
This event is brought to you with kind support of Operátor ICT, a.s., CzechInvest, CzechStartups, Google, Roklen24, Krejta.cz – Kreativní online agentura, Philip Morris International, Aspen Institute Central Europe, HoppyGo, Hyundai Europe and CMS.