Everyone is very welcome to the next event powered by Grow with Google and LXVI!
This time it will be a panel discussion that will be online streamed.
Main partner of this event is Microsoft for Startups.
Please register to receive a link to stream 3 days prior event here: https://forms.gle/EGzhq7jSFw3P7rcu8
We’ll host a panel discussion about Remote Survival Kit with speakers:
Tomáš Řehoř (Engineering Manager & Site Lead, Pipedrive),
Daniel Hejl (CTO & Founder, Productboard)
Martin Cízler (Director of Engineering, Omio)
The panel discussion will be moderated by Jakub Nesetril who runs Cesko.Digital, giving him a strong background and a lot of experience in this field.
We will discuss:
1. What is the current situation and how you managed it?
2. How do you keep your productivity high? What are your tips, tricks, and hacks to stay focus when the world is in chaos?
3. What is your strategy for the upcoming months?
4. Is there a new opportunity that arises from the crisis?
5. Which tools do you use every day to help you continue delivery?
We’ll have time for some Q&A too!
You can ask questions on slido – sli.do/SDP